22 de octubre de 2009

Miso Soup (Japan Version)

Just another same old day Picking up the same old food The dinner from the shelf I got used to eating alone Just by myself But something makes me feel kind of tired Another package arrived with a note Asking if everything is alright with me Whenever I call you ask me if I am Coming home for the new year holiday Miso soup I feel your loving Tender care it’s always nice and hot I’m always a kid, I’ll never be matured enough Never ask for anything You gave me all the love you had All the love you gave me mom Makes me want to see you again Feel a little cold today Nothing much better to do Than just watch tv at home I got used to being alone Just by myself But something makes me feel the loneliness Still I see you in my, in my mind With your head out the door, With the smile that so mom I always wonder if you are doing fine Maybe this the year Year that I should go home Miso soup, I still remember Is in my heart, when things are going tough So I’d never get lost You will always hold my hand Never ask for anything Makes me comeback to your smile I’ll always be here for you When you get tired of the life ‘cause life in city is not everything Comeback home anytime Miso soup I feel your loving Tender care it’s always nice and hot I’m always a kid, I’ll never be matured enough Never ask for anything You gave me all the love you had All the love you gave me mom Makes me want to see you again Makes me want to see you again

No hay comentarios: